This charming girl...
She showed up that Sunday wearing a pair of ripped men's jeans and with her sweetheart English accent, Elinor was perfect to play the part for a Morrissey inspired story. Absolutely loved shooting Elinor, such a cool girl. To match, she was given an undone, feminine pompadour. Not much else had to be done especially with her naturally strong brows. It was all already there, just had to add some flowers.
Elinor is wearing:
- Isabel Marant ‘Jason’ linen overalls, Men’s Everlane button down, Loren Stewart baby ID bracelet
- Isabel Marant ‘Chai’ sweater, Men’s Acne Jeans, Proenza Schouler jean jacket
- Celine floral button down, Balenciaga triple wrap around ring, Catbird ‘tomboy’ ring
- Dries Van Noten floral pants, Acne sweater, Men’s Everlane t-shirt, Yves Saint Laurent 'arty' ring
- Acne 'cassidy ted' coat and cardigan, Morrissey barbershop t-shirt, Acne ‘pop’ jeans
- Dries Van Noten plaid button down, Elinor’s vintage jeans
Photography by Andrew Stinson. Styling and Creative Direction by me. Hair by Cash Lawless. Make up by Marico Hirano. Starring: Elinor @ Women.