That's only her in a movie
...a long time ago. In a galaxy far far away…
Stephanie is wearing:
- Acne mohair sweater, Base Range waffle-knit cotton briefs.
- Base Range t-shirt bodysuit.
- Céline felted merino wool sweater, Céline navy satin trousers, Ryan Storer small crystal ear bar.
- Lonely ice blue Lulu bra and Lulu briefs.
- Yasmine Eslami Tara bra and briefs, Saint Laurent mid-rise jeans and cuff bracelet.
- Base range t-shirt bodysuit, 3.1 Phillip Lim holiday wide leg pants.
- Dries Van Noten varsity stripe blouse.
- Saint Laurent men's elbow patch cardigan, Chloé silk-crepe tank top, Lonely Lulu briefs.
- Ryan Storer small crystal ear bar.
Beauty Notes: Stephanie, who comes from a farm in Australia and could pass as Daria Werbowy’s younger sister, plays the part of the girl in limbo. Paris, Texas sets the mood with the title and the eyes.
Sam used pencil eyeliner (Lancôme black coffee) drawn thickly on the lash line and then used a fluffy brush to blend the eyeliner out into a halo. A warm brown powder eyeshadow is placed on top to set and bring in depth, with a couple coats of mascara. It’s an updated and minimal take on Nastassja Kinski's smoky eyed look in the film, with the hair pulled back loosely to really show off that beautiful stare.