Style Story: In a princedom, by the sea
There is no sound here but the rumbling waves…
Nicole is wearing:
- Chloé two-tone crepe wrap top, Chloé oversized crepe wide leg trousers.
- Céline striped top, vintage Levi’s, vintage fisherman cap.
- Organic by John Patrick trench coat.
- Petit Bateau t-shirt, A.P.C. coffee bean bikini top worn underneath, A.P.C. high waist wide leg jeans.
- A.P.C. cropped striped t-shirt, Lisa Marie Fernandez ‘poppy’ bikini bottom.
- Jacquemus J’aime La Vie t-shirt, A.P.C. coffee bean bikini bottom.
Beauty Notes: There’s no place better than the beach in July. Nicole, having grown up on the Australian coast, is no stranger to the sea. Sam kept her makeup simple with beach basics - lightweight broad spectrum based sunscreen that hydrates and protects, lip balm with a tiny bit of color (also with SPF, even better).
The look is polished off with a coat of water resistant mascara and some light cream based eye shadow, which works better in hot humid weather than powders. A champagne bronze toned shadow gives a slight shimmer that brightens up a sun-kissed face.